Monday, June 24, 2013

When it rains.. It pours

If you haven't heard up in Canada about 2 hours from where I am. A town called Calgary is suffering from terrible flooding. Due to so much rain. 75,000 people are being evacuated.

Well everywhere else we are getting rain. Not as bad but it's still wet and it keeps us up at night. Well today it seemed like it was clearing up so we decided to go do something outside. I had my lovely couple (mosh) Morgan and Josh. Take me on a little ride.


Aren't they so cute?? Well Josh's family built their own lake, yes built their own lake! I've decided I want one. But theirs is named lake hoochy mama. Josh drove us over there to show us it. It's just a small cute lake. Well Morgan didn't want to come canoeing with us so josh and I spent about a half and hour just paddling around. When all of a sudden it starts to pour. 


We quickly headed back! And that ended our marvelous day. 

And that is day: 5 only 13 days left


No comments:

Post a Comment