Friday, June 21, 2013

PUPPIES

A fun thing every kid does up here in Canada to earn money is to make their dog have puppies! Well we are the fortunate people and we get to play with them! They are absolutely adorable.


This one is my favorite not only because its an Australian shepherd but because it is giving you the smolder 


Ooh and on my adventure seeing these adorable puppies we saw their calves! And I have found my new calling! "COW WHISPERER" what can I say? They love me


And I just have to put this picture in because I nearly died when kinlee showed me this.


She picks this up and the first thing she says is "doesn't this look inappropriate?" We laughed for a good 10 minutes.


Well ladies and gentleman this is day: 2 of my wonderful time here in Canada! 16 more to go



No comments:

Post a Comment