Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bears hump

I've had this longing desire to hike bears hump. I've drove by it a thousand times as a kid but never hiked it. Well we finally did! Check off my bucket list!!
 
We took over 100 pictures but it's too hard to post them off of my phone so you only get to see a few




I'm very sorry for this one. Some may consider it to be inappropriate. But in our family it is an inside joke so I can't help but post it


Jaxon (left) Braiden (right)

And you can't go to waterton without delicious ice cream from big scoop


Also it's a must that you step 2 feet in the freezing ice water for more than a minute. I nearly died, hence my face where I'm about to cry


All in all it was a day well spent in Canada, our last for awhile! Thank you Canada for all the fun memories. See you again next year. 

Now time to go to the cabin just in time to celebrate the 4th of July •my favorite holiday by the way•

Day 7! 11 days left






No comments:

Post a Comment