Monday, April 1, 2013

DISNEYLAND.... whhaat upp

Today was the first official day of spring break!

I got to spend this wonderful day with my friends Meg and Savanna! Also Megs mom and foreigner in Disneyland, California! I had a blast. It was perfect weather. I was in short sleeve and shorts with the occasional need for a light jacket other than that perfect!

We went on most of the rides the longest line was for cars, I guess its super new. But we stood in line for 2 hours! Yeah it was intense!

After that it was just laughs and giggles!

My favorite part was after dinner! I was exhausted and cathi had just got us ice cream sandwiches and I was on a sugar high so things started happening.

1. There was a guy video taping as he walked so I ran up and jumped in the shot and yelled "I love Disneyland"

2. There was these boys we had seen them all day! There were 2 older boys one looked about my age! Anyway at the end of world of color I went up to one gave him a hug and told him how awesome they were then ran away.

3. As we were walking to the exit there was a couple.. probably just married couple holding hands so I ran up to the boy grabbed his hand and asked him about his day! He was very confused!

All in all it was an awesome day

No comments:

Post a Comment