Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Adventure Awaits

So if you're in California, you have got to have fun! Well I guess my fun is different from everyone else (referring to the Disneyland post) well today I saw another chance to let my weirdness show! We were at Red Robin and our waiter looked exactly like Dr. Avery off of Grey's Anatomy! So I asked to take a picture with him (picture #2) sorry guys I don't know how to work the picture thing on my phone so they all just end up at the bottom! But this lovely picture was taken by the awesome the beautiful Savanna Harward!! (Although it took a lot of convincing to get her to do it)
While shopping we found these very comfortable shirts that had our birth year on them.. so we all got them! They ended up being like $5. (Picture #5)
As we were driving home cathi remembered her favorite temple was near so we had to go see it and of course take pictures (#3,4,6)
Then because we are cheerleaders we had to stunt in the pool (#1)
And that was day TWO of this wonderful spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment