Monday, March 18, 2013

Track...

Ahh so my soccer team was "canceled" and I didn't have anything else to do. All stars was over, there was no soccer, cheer is over. I had no idea how to stay in shape.. So my dear friend Chloe convinced me to do track. Yes track.

Well to sum things up I'm dead. The first track meet was a week ago and I was just planning on running 100 m. And yes before I even go off the bus at Mountain View that day I had no freaking clue how far the 100 was. That just shows you how well I'm going to do at this

By the end of the day I was completely exhausted and ended up running the 100 m, 200 m, and the 4x400. It was an adventure and I was completely sore. When they say you're going to cramp up after, they really mean it. I thought my legs were going to fall off.. LITERALLY!!

 It was fun and I set goals.. Just super scared for the next one! Hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment