Tuesday, February 12, 2013

ALLSTARS


I have been tumbling for a little over 5 years. Greatest thing I have ever done. 

My coaches/boss are like family to me. They have been doing this little all star team for 4 years this is their 5th. Over the summer while at tumbling practice I was talking to Whitney (my coach) and told her how I wished I had tried out for all stars. She said because she already knew me and how I tumbled that I could be on the team because they had a girl who was missing too many practices and they had to take her off. So I had the great opportunity to be on this team. It was AMAZING. I love all the little girls I have gotten to work with. But when I say little, I do mean little. These girls are like 10 years old.. yes I know I am 15. Yes these little 10 year olds are better than me.
This is Ivy. She is our flyer. Whenever we had a  huge group stunt she was always on top. Plus she is a little ball of energy. Don't worry she still holds the record for most standing back tucks in 10 minutes.. 75 if you were wondering
 This is Iz. She is one of my other flyers. She has landed on me many times but we laughed after. And of course you have to have a goofy picture too with her.

This is Jade. She is my 3rd flyer. We had many problems with her.  She has a bad habit of sitting on my head. But she is an AMAZING tumbler and can do things you wouldn't expect

This is only part of my team. You sort of get what I mean by little girls now.
Another picture with our 1st place trophy

this is the struggles to get pictures with everyone and the trophies after
Just recently we got the chance to go to Nationals in Las Vegas. And let me tell you is was a load of fun. Especially with these girls

In the condo we stayed at they had this nice pool for us to go swimming at.


We liked to pretend it was warm enough to swim in the pool...  but it wasn't. 

They are my cute little divas

The sun was in their face


The Eiffel Tower 

What do they do in their spare time?? oh thats right.. they stunt

The fashion place.. yeah it has a cat walk pop out of the  ground every hour or so.

At breakfast waiting.

Cute Sophie who came to support us.

Last day here. Our nice view of the city behind us.


I'm going to miss these girls so much, and I am so thankful I got to spend a year with them




 This is our best performance. The only time we placed first this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment